Schecter Amplification announced the debut of their Hellwin amplifiers by Synyster Gates today. The amplifiers are a collaboration between Schecter, Synyster Gates and amp designer James Brown. The first model released is the Hellwin USA 100 which is a custom built 100 watt, all tube monster of an amplifier. It looks just amazing.
Here’s the official list of features:
- Made in U.S.A.
- Collaboration between Synyster Gates and Schecter Amplification
- Co-created with renowned amp designer James Brown, the Hellwin has rich bloodlines and is destined to be a rock classic
- 100 watt / All Tube Design (MIDI Switchable)
- Three Channels w/ Independent EQ and Gain Boost
- Front Panel Custom Noise Gate
- Innovative Active/Passive inputs
- 4 position ‘Focus’ Control
- Four Celestion Vintage-30 Speakers 16ohm
- Baltic Birch Solid Construction
- Mono or Stereo
- Angle and Straight design
Impressive right? I look forward to hearing this amplifier when people start to release video/audio reviews.
I’d have liked it if they’d labelled the noise gate as Synyster Noise Gate, but the amp otherwise looks perfect to me 🙂