Electro-Harmonix (or EHX) has announced the Nano Looper 360. It looks dead-easy to use with two simple knobs and an on-off foot-switch. I’m dead-easy. This therefore appeals to me. The recommended retail price of $135 USD also appeals to me. Well, as much as any American currency can appeal to an Australian. I know affordable when I see it. This is affordable.
The feature list is also appealing. Can you say appealing too many times? Probably not.
- 360 seconds of loop recording time which can be divided into 11 different loops for maximum control and flexibility
- High quality sound and unlimited overdubbing with no degradation in fidelity
- Uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A and 44.1kHz sample rate
- User-friendly layout makes recording a loop, overdubbing, undo-redo and erasing a loop quick and easy
- Rugged die-cast package
- 9.6DC-200 EHX power supply included
Simple. Affordable. Very much like opening a banana really. A-peeling.